Friday, 1 August 2014

Just a tad annoyed...

Basically, I took the day off work because the Gas Man was due to come round and replace my aging gas meter. True to form the bugger didn't turn up. This was a holiday I could have saved and used later on in the year. On the plus side, I did finish off a few jobs I have been putting off. I am kind of sulking now and couldn't be bothered to go out. I digress...
I have been struggling about what to write about. So, I made a list. I didn't like it, I threw it away. I sorted through my books and there are lot of books heading towards the charity shop. I sorted out my DVDs/Blu Rays...I am keeping those. Then I made another list...and threw that away as well. You get the picture. Things aren't going well. I did get a fair bit of reading done though after I had done all that.
I have decided: I am going to keep my notebook handy in work tomorrow and when I get an idea or inspiration strikes...I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment